JASON
JASON, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER AND L1 ADVANCED AUTO TECH 17 YEARS EXP, 6 YEARS GM DEALER, 2 YEARS FORD, 2 YEARS TOYOTA,7 YEARS CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM
5809586

Infiniti G20: interior lights, airbags,and power antenna all..master

Customer Question

I have a1996 Infiniti G20. While working on the power antenna yesterday my radio, remote keyfob, interior lights, airbags,and power antenna all stopped working. There's got to be a master fuse or fusible link that I can't find.
Category: Car
Expert:  JASON replied 6 years ago.
10 amp fuse in fuse block under dash fuse number 9graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Jason, the audio fuse was what I checked first before asking my question. This fuse is fine and was not blown. Just to be sure I put anoher 10 amp fuse in without regaining power to the radio, the antenna, remote keyfob operation, and the interior lights. Otherwise the car is very driveable. I'm perplexed. Dave
Expert:  JASON replied 6 years ago.

sorry just now got your reply from june, system error?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Jason, what do you mean "system error"? I'm still without any of the systems I listed originally. It is not a fuse unless there's a fusible link somewhere other than the fuse box under the dash or in either of the engine compartment's fuse boxes. I'm still driving the old girl but miss the radio, interior lights, remote entry,power antenna, and the power outlet on the dash, all of which failed simultaneously while I was working on the power antenna in the trunk. dave