BigBob, Shop Manager/Technician
Experience:  Shop Manager with 25 years experience

2004 Hyundai Tiburon: clutch..all the bolts around the flywheel

Hi, I am trying to pull the clutch on my 2004 Hyundai Tiburon. I have pulled the driveshafts out, removed all the surrounding equipment and unbolted all the bolts around the flywheel. I can only get it separated by 1/2 inch. I had read something about pulling something by where the clutch cable connects. I have disconnected the cable. My question is - What else could be holding the transaxle from being pulled?

Is there anyway you guys could answer this question this morning. I need to get my car going ASAP. Thank you so much for your help.

I have never pulled one of these but I have uploaded the entire transmission removal procedure for you here. It will only be on there for a few minutes so download it and take a look to see if you have missed any steps. Let me know if i can help further.