Kiatech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

2001 rodeo: what ecu units are compatible..used one for $600

I need a computer for my 2001 rodeo , 6cylinder , auto , 3.2 . What ecu units are compatible and where can i get one ? Guy here trying to sell me a used one for $600 ! Help!!

Hi JACUSTOMER-ajiwjicm , Thank you for using JustAnswer.

The computer for your rodeo used run from $75.00 to $250.00. Check out this site. It is a used parts locater, for salvage yards all over the US. Since you are in the Virgin Islands, when you enter the info for location just use Florida.

The parts will list by distance or price. Most of the yards have there Phone number listed

nd if you called im sure you will find one willing to ship one to you. I hope this information helps.

If you are satisfied with my answer please click Accept or click Reply if you need more help.

Thank you,