Car expert
Car expert, ASE Certified Technician

2003 Hyundai Tiburon: that has power fine..stop working

We have a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon that has power windows. The passenger side window will work fine & then stop working it dosen't sound like it is getting power to the motor. Where is the best place to start looking to repair this problem?
Category: Car
Expert:  Car expert replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to just I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.

If you have an intermittent problem with power to the window checked the left front window switch first because this is the one you use the most It will usually fail before the rest .

If the switch is good then checked the wiring going from the door to the body on the driver's door first then the passenger door because these Wires flex every time you open a close the door they all often brake you have a cause and be a bit problem such as what you have