lnsmman58
lnsmman58, Auto Body Repairer
Experience:  ICAR Certified, A/C Certified, Plastic Repair Certified, 30 Years Experience
8380301

Suzuki: I have pelled the cv shaft..joints..slip

Customer Question

I have pelled the cv shaft out of my suzuki mini truck to replace the boots but cant get the joints off to slip the boots on any ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  lnsmman58 replied 6 years ago.

Please be sure you are 100% satisfied with my answer before you hit accept! Bonuses and postive feedback is much appreciated!

Hello I'm Scott,

I have a pic of a breakdown of your cv joints. First you pull the boot loose on the outter cv and you will find a wire clip that holds the outter cv in the stub axel, remove this clip and then pull the stub axel off the outter cv. Then there should be a C-clip on the end of the axel, remove this to remove the CV from the axel. then you can undo the clamps on the inner CV and remove and install the new boot. Let me know if this helps you out.

graphic