Dave, Land Rover Shopforeman
Experience:  Land Rover Master Technican/ASE Master Technican. 12 years Land Rover Experience

is there anyway to get a p38 2000 range rover se..bump..Air Bag

is there anyway to get a p38 2000 range rover se to level after a EAS complete bump stop fault and Air Bag repair. How much would it cost to just reset the EAS
Category: Car
Expert:  Dave replied 6 years ago.

Hi if your air suspension has logged an fault in the air suspension, then the system will lock and usually lower to the bump stops, Unfortunately there is no way to clear this fault with out a T4 diagnostic computer which is what the dealers use.

As for cost on just clearing the fault, this will vary depending on the labor rates for repair shops in your area, but the typical charge is about 1 hour.

Let me know if you need anything clarified or have a concern that I did not cover.