Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

carb the engine was stalling , back fire to diagrams step

Customer Question

Recently I spoke with someone at your location from my company , the question then was gas from the tank to the carb the engine was stalling , back fire to dieing out completely ,
I have since purchased a "holley carb , "0-80457S MY QUESTION IS HOW TO HOOK THIS ONE UP ? That's why I did not respond to you from work along with some things that took place at work concerning lay-offs and manpower , the car got put on hold .
Can you send me diagrams step by step procedure ? keep in mind I am not a mechanic .(smile)
Category: Car
Expert:  danny replied 6 years ago.
you should have got an email with a reply. this can be opened up and you can return to your original question with your expert do not hit accept or reply back to this just go to your email.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Danny I did not get an e-mail answer , can you send it again ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what is the additional information ? I never got the first e-mail with an answer ?
Expert:  danny replied 6 years ago.
since you arte having trouble I will try to help. But I need year make model size engine of your vehicle. If the original expert want to take over I will opt out for him to come back.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.