Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.

Montero: diagram..transmition..1987 4wd form isuzu, if you have it

Customer Question

i need the diagram for the standard transmition for montero , 1987 4wd form izuzu, if you have it can you send it by PDS. i will be thank to you if is posible i need it asap.
Category: Car
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.
Is this a mitsubishi truck or an isuzu truck? What diagrams do you need? What are you having trouble with?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
jamie i am sorry but i try all ican and nobody tall me if they can send to me the guide/manual for the manual transmission 4wd montero 1987 motor 2.6 l if you need the ssn of the vehicule let me know i will be here and redy to send your money . i need asap this information or picture for repair this transmission.
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.
Can you tell me what kind of problem you are having? What is the trans doing or not doing?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok. the trans. broke the main shaft so my son open the trans. and ask me for help so i need the guide/ manual for this typr of part on the way to put togheterall part. so if you have this pds guide will help me , i have never work on manual transmission 4wd.
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.
So you need a break down of the internal parts of the trans correct?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes my good friend that it is
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.
I have a link to transtar that has a parts manual with a break down of the trans. It is in pdf formate will that work? Do you have a program that will read pdf files?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have vista 7 on my comp. i guess i can do it or it is possible to send by e-mail will be good
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.

You will need adobe reader to open the file. Here is a link to get the reader. You will need to download it and install it before you can open the file from transtar. Make sure to uncheck the box for yahoo toolbar so it does not install with the reader program.

And here is the link to transtar where you will need to download the parts manual for the km132-km145 trans. . This will give you a complete break down and all the parts and there locations for the trans.

Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.

Did that give you the information you needed?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi jamie i am glad to talk to you i going to try what you tyellme so i hope nothing hapen today
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.
I am here if you need more help from me.