Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.

radio,clock,outdoor pwr lock and accessory not working

Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 years ago.

Greetings Sir or Madam and welcome to JA! I will do my very best to assist you with your problem.

Do you mean the remote power door locks won't work? How did you check the fuses? Test light by chance?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The remote pwr locks do not work. I did not use a test light, to check the fuses. I should also add that I was replacing the trunk light when these problems occured.

Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 years ago.
Ok, you need to recheck fuses #24 and #26. Take them right out and look at them. #24 runs almost everything that you have lost. It is only a tiny 10 amp fuse.Take them right out and make sure they are not broken. You can look in and see if the contact inside is broken. I believe this will resolve the issue. Re check them and let me know!