2003 Mazda 6: im working..3.0 v6..spd

Hello. I'm working on a 2003 Mazda 6. 3.0 V6 % spd. The car has 110,147 miles on it. The problem I'm having is code P0345. It says the Lh camshaft sensor circut. I pulled the sensor, did ohm reading on it and wasn't happy, so I replaced it with a new one from the dealer. I probed the wires from the sensor to the pcm, to check opens and grounds. With just the wires and then the wires to each other. Everything is good there. Ran a fuel pressure test, ( because someone suggested this), and it was 55psi. When you run the car it runs like total crap, until you unplug that sensor, then it smoothes right out. I guess it goes into limp mode. As soon as you plug in the sensor, it's terrible and when you try to rev it up with the sensor plugged in, it starts missing and bucking and the traction control lights come on. I've also remved the front,( left), valve cover and and with alldata, checked the cam timing. I have more info. if needed. If you can help me, I'll tell you. Thank you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you have a new sensor and all the wiring from the ecm to the sensor are good, then this can only be caused by 2 different things, a bad tone rine on the camshaft or a bad ecm, check the tone ring for damage, and if its ok, then replace the ecm,Tim