Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Ford, Chev Cert, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics.Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years.

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder: wiring remote controls

I am looking for 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder radio wiring diagrams for the Rockford Fosgate 650. I've identified the 14-pin connector, but need the pinout for the 22-pin 'remote controls' connector next to it on the back of the unit. Thanks!
Category: Car
Expert:  Lurch replied 6 years ago.

See if this helps

click below

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

OK - Thanks for the diags - I have something similar to this, however, I really need to see "what's what" here. I was able to identify the 22-pin connector I am looking for and I see the wiring color / path. However, I do not know what each 'function' is.
Specifically, on pages (parts) 5 and 6 of the document you collected for me, it shows the pinouts from connector C-119 (my 22-pin connector) going to the audio amplifier. However, the 'systems' it feeds are not explained. Specifically, S069, S070, S071, S072, S079, S080 and S081 are shown as belonging to pinouts from this connector, but they are not described in the document (i.e. aux line in, telephone mute, etc...)

Is there a document which details this information? Thanks.

Expert:  Lurch replied 6 years ago.

There is no "description" of S069, S070, S071, S072, S079, S080 and S081 as " S " designates "SPLICE"
So those wires are "spliced" into the noted wires

Mitsubishi is very limited on diagrams & descriptions in the Shop Manual & all the wires "do" show their termination to components & Speakers

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Got the 'S' notation... thought it was for a 'system' not 'splice' - thank you. My dilemma is still that I do not know what connects where for most of the pins. Here's what I have so far. My connector is 22 pins. The diagram shows this as C-119 using pins numbered 21 - 42. I see pins 31 and 42 run the right-hand and left-hand remote controls for the radio (seek up, seek down, volume, etc...) I also see that pins 27,28,38 and 39 connect to the multi-center display. I know pins 29, 30, 40 and 41 are empty (not used). Is there any way to ID what pins 21-26 and 32-37 each specifically provide? Maybe what color carries what signal? I am looking to attach a motorola blue-tooth adapter. I am down to only 5 wires left to connect from the motorola - the line 'feed' + and -, the line 'out' + and - and the line 'mute' connector. Directions show the one set as 'optional' so I am really only looking ot splice in the blue tooth provided signal + and - and the auto-mute signal into the audio system. Any ideas? And thank you again so very much for all of your time in looking into my issue.
Expert:  Lurch replied 6 years ago.

Nope...............Shop Manual does not have that info, as I have posted all that shows, that would require Radio Repair Manual.
That is probably why Parrot, PAC or PIE have not any listings for their adapter also