Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

2004 kia sedona: stop working..cant find a fuse for cruise control

2004 kia sedona cruise control stop working, heard a click behind botton for cruise control on consol after i push it. cant find a fuse for cruise control to check either ,not listed in owners manuel, dealer didnt know where fuse is either when i called them. ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 years ago.
HI there! Is anything else not working? Brake lights,instrument cluster anything?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
every thing else seems to be working
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 years ago.
OK,I suspect this is not the fuse then. I am showing 3 fuses on the wiring diagram that supply power or are part of the cruise control. Engine fuse, start fuse and stop fuse. All under the dash.It also looks like there is one fuse under the hood. I have the same problem as the dealer however, it is not labeled which one. You will probably have to inspect each one.It isn't even telling me what amp it is