Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.

Mazda: stopped running and is acting the waay

I have a Mazda SI and keeps dying about every two years. The first time it died I was told it was the fuel pump. It has again stopped running and is acting the waay that it did when they replaced the fuel pump two years ago. What can cause the car to keep dying?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 years ago.
HI there! there are several reasons it could stop running. The fuel pump is just one of them. It could possible be the fuel pump again. As well as an ignition module,bad plugs, plugged fuel injectors or a problem with the ecm or timing. It is not something we can really diag from here without the car. If you would like to confirm their diagnosis or prices or would just like a second opinion, let me know! We can takeit from there! Thanks