Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.

1996 Suzuki: sport..wiring..He said the relay..ignition switch

The fel pump on my 1996 Suzuki sport stopped working. The mechanic got the pump workin, but it is not getting power thru te wiring. He said the relay was working but thefuel pump does not work with the ignition switch. Is there someplace we can get a wiring diagram?
HI there! Can I ask a couple of questions? Does the truck have spark?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Did my first reply get to you or did te computer eat it ?
The computer must have eaten it! LOL to funny, so any spark?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Garage just opened for the day, talked to the mechanic. he says there is spark and car will run wit jumper wire. First guy to work on it apparently shorted it and blew a fuse That was near where car died. had little confidence in hes knowledge of suzukis. My son got a dolly and took it to my long time mechanic. He said he is doing some wiring work today. and it should be ok. Thank you for your help. If it doesn't work, can i get back to you?
Yep! Just reply to this post and we can take it from there!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Mechanic got relay working, reassembled everything, was backing out of garage, fuel pump died again, said it would require removing pump. and installing new one. he said with rusted condition of tank, he might not be able to do it. Also found rear brake lines rusted and leaking, as were rear wheel cylinders. decided to junk it. Thank you for your assistance. i am accepting your answer.
Thank you for the accept. I am sorry to hear it had so many problems,but sounds like you made the right choice letting it go. Just had to do the dame thing with the wifes vehicle!