mikehatch
mikehatch, mechanic/technician
Experience:  I have worked in the automotive industry for 32 years.
25906319

2001 eclipse: raido code

Customer Question

I need raido code for 2001 eclipse- model #MR490088 serial # XXXXX ASAP thank you
really apriciate any help
Category: Car
Expert:  mikehatch replied 6 years ago.

Good Morning,

You have the model # XXXXX the serial #, All you have to do is to call the closest Mitsubishi dealer to you and they can give you the code to recode your radio. Here at Just Answer.com we wouldn't have access to Mitsubishi records. In this way your secure information is protected. This is a free service from the Mitsubishi dealer, they may ask you to prove ownership of the vehicle.

Thanks, Mike

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks but I knew this and tried already, the dealer wants 40 dollars for the code.
Expert:  mikehatch replied 6 years ago.

Hello Again,

Please call(NNN) NNN-NNNNwhich is the local Mitsubishi dealer they will give the radio code by phone for no dollars.

Thanks, Mike

Edited by mikehatch on 3/1/2010 at 11:47 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
..Sorry but I already paid my local dealer in San Jose, Ca 40 dlls, I needed the answer ASAP because I am traveling tonight. That's why I was Trying to get an online answer. I saw the same question and the expert was actually giving the code as an answer!