Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

blow..s temperature gauge..anti-freeze coolant is full

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Land Rover DII that does not blow warm enough air on cold days. The car's temperature gauge is normal and the anti-freeze coolant is full. How do I fix this problem? Does the heater core need to be flushed, replaced or does the car have a heater control valve thats stuck or malfunctioning?
Category: Car
Expert:  DBranch replied 7 years ago.

I see this is a duplicate question. I have answered your other one. Would you like me to close this for you?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
D. Branch,
I don't know how you received the same question twice but please cancel the duplicate. This must be the reason why I have a double charge on my Paypal account.

As soon as I get a chance I will try your recommended repair. Thanks for the guidance.
[email protected]
Expert:  DBranch replied 7 years ago.

You got it. Thanks let me know if you need anything else. I am not sure about that extra charge you will have to contact just answer about that.