My 1994 Mazda MPV wont go into drive or reverse - transmission

My 1994 Mazda MPV won't go into drive or reverse - transmission fluid looks good. Had some radiator work done and some hoses replaced right before this happened.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you check the fluid level with the engine running?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

and the car wont move if its in any gear?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It will not move in any gear. I tried them all 1st, 2nd, Drive and reverse. I didn't rev it up too high though. I drove it from the shop - I just picked it up and stopped at the bank drive up window, put it in park and then when I put it back into drive , it just sat there.
if it full and doesnt move in any gear, you eother have the linkage broke at the trans or an internal problem in the trans, but i dont see how the radiator replacement had any thing to do with it, what else was done to the vehicle? Now if there is a restriction in the radiator, in the trans cooler part, this could cause a problem,Tim
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What do you mean by a restriction in the radiator? What type of problem would it be in the trans cooler part.
the transmission cooler is inside the radiator, if they replaced the radiator, then they also replaced the trans cooler, if the new radiator had a plugged trans cooler, then it will cause problems because the fluid cant pass through it, its the only thing i can see that corellates with the radiator,Tim
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Okay that sounds reasonable. Is this a simple fix?
if it is a plugged cooler, then it is a matter of unplugging it, but it may be a defective radiator and then it would have to be replaced,Tim
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks. XXXXX need you again, how do I select you? Can I print a transcript of our Q & A?
Yes, you can print it. If you need more help, just reply to this question,Tim
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
anytime, let me know what they find,Tim
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Did you get paid? I also gave you a tip. I don't know what is customary.
Yes, i got paid, and i thank you, XXXXX XXXXX know what they find, I'm on most every day,Tim
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks. Take care.