1969LSCamaro, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Tech with Advanced Level (L1) - 20 Years Exp. with multiple makes of vehicle

98 challenger: put a new engine..leads..coil packs..left side front

I have put a new engine in my 98 challenger and replaced the leads and plugs, the plugs were marked on the old engine but I dont have them on the new one and would like to know what goes where. from the front, the right side plugs from front to back seems to go to 2 4 6 left to right on the coil packs but on the left side front to back i'm not sure as the old mark went 1 5 3. this seems odd, can someone confirm positions

The passenger side bank is 1 - 3 - 5 front to back and the drivers side is 2 - 4 - 6 front to back - The order on the coil from left to right (looking from the front) is 5 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 3 - 6. Thanks, Dave.