DBranch
DBranch, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Factory trained Silver Certified Land Rover Technician. 7 years of automotive experience.
9901235

Front windows..cars are 96 discoverys

the front windows go down, but the back ones don't.
on our other one they worked for a couple of times, then also gave up the ghost.
both cars are 96 discovery's
Category: Car
Expert:  DBranch replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to JA.

So you have checked all of the fuse?

Do they roll down with the switches on the rear doors?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no nothing works on the handle switches either, already tried that too
Expert:  DBranch replied 4 years ago.

Your problem is your window lift ecu replace it and you should be good to go.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no help. please refund my money
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
withdraw payment.
Expert:  DBranch replied 4 years ago.
Is there any other info I need to get you. I am here to help you.
Expert:  DBranch replied 4 years ago.
I have sent the refund request through but you are not charged for this question until you hit accept.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how many fuses are there. and are there some hiding as something else.
Expert:  DBranch replied 4 years ago.

The only ones are the ones under the hood and behind the knee bloster under the steering wheel in the passenger compartment fuse box. Your problem is you window lift ecu unless you have already tried this and it didnt work below is a picture of it. It is behind the glove box it is the module with the c0graphic287 pointing to it. Just curious why you wanted a refund.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
look you are just going over ground we've already covered, we will just trace the wires, and run new ones to the rear. thanks for your help but no thanks. we are sstill at square one.......twodiscovery
Expert:  DBranch replied 4 years ago.

You should have told me that. If you would like me to get you the wire diagrams and tell you where you need to check for power and ground I will.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please send me the wiring and ground details. thanks

can you point out the ecu under the glove box

I think someone tampered with it. there are a few relays under the glove box can you be

specific as to what we are looking at. thanks.......two discovery

Expert:  DBranch replied 4 years ago.
Below is the wiring diagram and the picture is the only picture I have of the ecu. It is the module with the arrow pointing to it with the c287, c288, z147graphicgraphicgraphicgraphic.graphic
DBranch, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Factory trained Silver Certified Land Rover Technician. 7 years of automotive experience.