stin1974
stin1974, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Domestic transmission diagnostics and troubleshooting. General repair diagnostics and troubleshoot.
2267585

How do I change the brake lights on a 99 Isuzu Rodeo

How do I change the brake lights on a 99 Isuzu Rodeo?
Category: Car
Expert:  stin1974 replied 7 years ago.
There are actually 3 screws you need to loosen on a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo. At least there are on the LSE model. One of them is located between the bumper the tail light, and as stated before you will need a long phillips head screwdriver to remove the screw. The other two are located along the side of the taillight inside the little black things that look like air vents. Once you remove all of the screws, slide the taillight straight back. Try not to shake it out of place or a small black plastic rod will break. If the plastic rod does break it will not harm the vehicle or affect the operation of the taillight. Then remove the corresponding bulb by turning the bracket counter clockwise and pulling the bulb out. The correct bulb number for a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo LSE is 1157.