Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

mazda 323: can i wire them into the door light switch

hi
i have a set of four led door sills for my mazda 323 astina sp20
how can i wire them into the door light switch
Category: Car
Expert:  Dan replied 7 years ago.
You can get some quick splice connectors and splice the wiring into the lights that come on by your feet. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
which wires do i join into
Expert:  Dan replied 7 years ago.
There are only 2 wires going into the bulbs so just wire them in and if they dont work switch the wires around, it wont damage anything. The black wire is ground and the other one is power, let me know if you have questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
there is only one wire going to the switch at the door do i have to run wires to the map light or can i wire it to the single wire and atatch the black wire to the car body
Expert:  Dan replied 7 years ago.
That wire your looking ground out the computer so you cannot use that wire. You need to splice into the wires that power the interior lights themselves. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.