Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
2947720

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse spyder GS: convertible..it rains..seats

I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse spyder GS convertible. The top is not torn but I am getting water on the floor when it rains. The seats are not getting wet only the floor. Where is it comming from?
Category: Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer.com, Super mechanic here. About your vehicle.

Although water leaks are sometimes very hard to pinpoint, as it could be the windshield seal, doors, or drain channels, there has been a service bulletin on the mirror seals that may be causing the leak.

Here is a link to a PDF file that you can download, which has the TSB for that. It would be worth looking into, but please don't forget to come back and hit the accept button, that is the only way we get paid, thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?ltetayy2znj

.