Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair
24034660

1995 Mazda: drives..moneygram and was hit by a truck

I have a friend who was in an accident. He drives a 1995 Mazda Station Wagon. He had picked up $7,000 for me from MoneyGram and was hit by a truck. He is in serious condition in a coma with sever head wounds and may not make it. The police said the car flipped. my question is where could he have put that money in that car so as not to be seen by anyone. I sincerely don't think anyone knew he had that money other than the people in the MG business.He only had $500 in his pocket which I feel was his. I don't want to think that the police got the money. Where do I look inside the car as it is pretty messed up. I don't know anything about this car and have never been in it. I know this is not the question you were looking for but this was our hotel bill, doctor bill and our flight home for Christmas. I own and drive a "PT" and I do know where to hid things out of plan sight. Nick is a person you could trust with anything including your life.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 7 years ago.
Hi I have through the year purchased from auctions many vehicles and have found (cash/drugs/imporant papers hidden in main locations #1 Lift drivers side carpet and padding up towards the pedals and look down where the body makes a bend to the floor panel. #2 Under the steering column area in the lower panel area Best of luck to you!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I sincerely "Thank You" and May God Bless You!

Annie

If I can be of any more help please ask! Hit the accept if I have been of help to you or can be of any more help!Thank-you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Not knowing this car...do you think it could be behind the glove box, ash tray(don't know if that car had one....I am like you it is in the floor or in the dash somewhere. I wont be able to check on this until tomorrow. I even thought it might be up under the seat ....but I don't know how that seat is made. My daughter is having her baby in the morning. Jacob will be my last grandchild. I have 9 children who call me Grand. If you think of anything else feel free to email me. This may be my last chance for my family to be home together for Christmas. I know this isn't your problem and I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX you even made contact with me.............

Annie

# XXXXX Glove box is first thing every-one checks (title/req/insurance cards/etc) Ash tray ?? to easy to find. Better to look on top of sunvisor.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks! WOW, I am impressed. This has been a hard few months and we are out of money or we would have never been at this place in our lives. Nick may not make it through the night and if he does he may never be able to communicate with us. He needs prayer...lots of prayer.

Thanks Again,

Annie