Daryl, Shop Owner, Certified Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic

My emissions test showed problems with Codes: P0133,P0341

My emissions test showed problems with Codes: P0133,P0341 and P0404
What needs to be repaired?

Thank you
You may have 2 problems a front oxygen sensor and a EGR valve problem, If both of these end up needing to be replace you will spend around $400.00 or so parts and labor not including and diagnostic.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Does that also include P0404 is that the same problem?
The P0404 has to do with the EGR and the other two have to do with the oxygen sensor.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I did accept your answer so you would be paid, thank you. I also appreciated your quick answer. But when I checked my account I was charged twice.Can you please explain the charges to me so I may understand better. I truly thought the first $23.00 was a good faith deposit. I then see I was also charged $28.00 was that an error?

Thank You,

I do no have anything to do with the payment side of the web site I will refer your question to a moderator. To me it looks like you paid $23.00 for the question and a $5.00 bonus. Please be patient for the moderator to contact you, I am not sure how long it will take.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

High Tech,

Yes, you were certainly worth more then a $5.00 tip. But that is all I could afford right now. I really want you to know I do appreciate you help. I hope that you have a nice evenining. I promise I will not bother you anymore this evening. I did not realize that you did not remove the money from my account. Once again thank you very much, for all you help.

Thank you