Daryl
Daryl, Shop Owner, Certified Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic

My emissions test showed problems with Codes: P0133,P0341

Customer Question

My emissions test showed problems with Codes: P0133,P0341 and P0404
What needs to be repaired?

Thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Daryl replied 4 years ago.
You may have 2 problems a front oxygen sensor and a EGR valve problem, If both of these end up needing to be replace you will spend around $400.00 or so parts and labor not including and diagnostic.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Does that also include P0404 is that the same problem?
Expert:  Daryl replied 4 years ago.
The P0404 has to do with the EGR and the other two have to do with the oxygen sensor.
Daryl, Shop Owner, Certified Mechanic
Experience: 28 years experience, Master Mechanic
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I did accept your answer so you would be paid, thank you. I also appreciated your quick answer. But when I checked my account I was charged twice.Can you please explain the charges to me so I may understand better. I truly thought the first $23.00 was a good faith deposit. I then see I was also charged $28.00 was that an error?

Thank You,

Expert:  Daryl replied 4 years ago.
I do no have anything to do with the payment side of the web site I will refer your question to a moderator. To me it looks like you paid $23.00 for the question and a $5.00 bonus. Please be patient for the moderator to contact you, I am not sure how long it will take.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

High Tech,

Yes, you were certainly worth more then a $5.00 tip. But that is all I could afford right now. I really want you to know I do appreciate you help. I hope that you have a nice evenining. I promise I will not bother you anymore this evening. I did not realize that you did not remove the money from my account. Once again thank you very much, for all you help.

Expert:  Daryl replied 4 years ago.
Thank you