How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 15454
Experience:  12 years Ford Lincoln/Mercury Jaguar dealership as a technician and shop foreman reparing all makes
Type Your Car Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1996 Mark VIII: Had to change the water pump...refill

Resolved Question:

I have a 1996 Mark VIII. Had to change the water pump. Am trying to refill the system, where exatly on the cross over is the "Fill plug"?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.

Hello and welcome to


Darin the system and fill it through the port located on the metal tube right in front of the alternator. Use a 1/4 inch ratchet and extension.

Richard and 8 other Car Specialists are ready to help you