Auto Surgeon
Auto Surgeon, Master Technician
Experience:  Specializing in Foreign and Domestic,Electronic Computer Controls,Major Engine Repair and Machining

Fuel pump..the injectors ad my car is still stalling..already replaced

Customer Question

i have replaced everything from the fuel pump to the diaphram in the injectors ad my car is still stalling out and not starting as if its not getting gas, does anyone have an idea what else it could be and remember i have already replaced injectors, filter etc
Category: Car
Expert:  Auto Surgeon replied 6 years ago.
How does it run when you fist start it up, both conditions hot or cold does it idle
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
when it finally does start it runs good but then it stalls and sometimes wont start back. also i have replaced the two sensors on the throttle body
Ok, sounds like you have an EGR valve stuck open, poss. idle air control valve. If your plugs are fouling out, you have an ignition problem, fuel problem, compression problem, or exhast gases recirculating when they shouldnt be. Hope that gives you a good idea of where to go, feel free to ask anything, and if you get updated info please inform