Jim, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  California smog licensed, ASE ceritied in L1, A6, A8 for over 30 years professionally

1996 Mazda 626: driving my..road, my check engine light came

While driving my 1996 Mazda 626 I hit a severe bump in the road, my check engine light came on , the door aja rlight came on . the radio stopped working the car alarm stopped working
Did changing the fuses help any of your problems? Was firestone able to retrieve any information from the computer as to why the check engine light was on?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no, they said they were unable to connect to my cars somputer to do diagnostic
You have either lost power or ground somewhere, if the fuses were ok, someone would need to check the fuseable links, and ground circuits. I am surprised at the time frame your car has been in the dealership. Have you contacted the service manager of the dealership? If you have and are not satisfied with the situation contact the General Manager of the dealership and voice your concerns.