Tim West
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Service Manager for Bridgstone/ Firestone
9949505

both of my front turn signals do not work. My back directionals

both of my front turn signals do not work. My back directionals work fine (put on the hazard lights to tell). When I put on the indicator to go left or right it clicks very fast. Usually it means your bulb is out. I changed both bulbs and still they do not work. I replaced the turn signal fuse in my car. Still the front directional lights do not work. What do you think is wromg or what do i do next?
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim West replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for visiting JA.com
You have a bad turn signal flasher.
Replace and the problem should be solved.
1. Remove the LeftHand Instrument Panel (IP) insulator.
2. Remove the steering column filler panel.
3. Grasp the hazard and turn signal flasher and slide the flasher to the right to release the flasher tabs from the slots on the BCM bracket.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the hazard and turn signal flasher.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the response Tim. Is the Flasher above the stering column in the instrument panel or is it underneath the stering column. I just went to autozone to pick up a flasher, however, I am unsure where it is located to replace it.

Expert:  Tim West replied 4 years ago.
Sorry for the delay, for the record what size engine is this? I will get a picture of the relay for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

V6 38000 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue

Expert:  Tim West replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX was saying the flasher is located on the BCM.graphic
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Certified Service Manager for Bridgstone/ Firestone