Kat, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  21 years automotive experience and 8 1/2 years NISSAN factory trained technician

99 Isuzu Rodeo: way flashers..fuses are ok.

I have a 99 Isuzu Rodeo. The turnsignals and the 4-way flashers do absolutely nothing...nothing lights, nothing happens. All fuses are OK. However all other lights,including brake lights and marker or running lights work. Where should i start to look?
I would start by disconnecting the hazard swith and then checking to see if your blinkers work. Let me know what you find.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i accepted your ans so they should have paid you

Thank youCustomer/p>

Thanks for the accept. Let me know what you find out and we can go from there if needed.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Haven't been able to get to the hazard switch plug yet...let you know what happens

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Its about 4 pm and i got the dash apart to disconnect the hazard warning switch-

the switch was already disconnected , though i didn't do it, so I tried the turn signals and they still didn't work - so i connected the hazard warning switch and the hazard lights worked - then i tried the turn signals - and they worked ! ! !

So even though it worked out opposite of what we intended to do, you got me headed in the right direction Thanks KAT

Well awesome!!!! If it had been connected and then the lights worked when you unplugged them the hazard switch would have been bad. Since it wasn't connected it creates the same effect. Either way at least you got it. If you need anything in the future please feel free to let me know.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks again and thanks for the explanation.

You are very very welcome!!!!