lnsmman58, Auto Body Repairer
Experience:  ICAR Certified, A/C Certified, Plastic Repair Certified, 30 Years Experience

My husband purchased a trailer to haul an..hitch

My husband purchased a trailer to haul an atv. It comes in parts. Where would I go to get it put together and have a hitch put on the back of the truck to haul it?
Category: Car
Expert:  lnsmman58 replied 7 years ago.
Hmmmm, as far as getting the trailer put together I'd ask the place you bought it at for recommendations. You can get a hitch put on your truck at the near U-haul center. I hope this helps you out.
Expert:  lnsmman58 replied 7 years ago.
Also, the trailer should have come with a step by step manual. It should not be hard to put together yourself. But if you don't feel you can do this, check with the place you bought it at.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My husband cannot put it together himself, and we purchased it from Sportsman Guide, and they have not been able to tell us where to go to have it put together. We live in Falls Church VA just outside of Washingon DC. I thought an autobody place would do the work, but have been unsuccessful with those. I am just looking for generally what kind of place might put the trailer together. Do you have any idea? Thanks.
Expert:  lnsmman58 replied 7 years ago.
Hmmmmm, I would think a body place would do it for you. Ya know I think I might check your local classified ads and see if there is any Handymen in your area. I'm sure you can find someone there that will take on the task. Feel free to ask anything else ya might need to know.