Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

We have check the fuel line and fuse, the motor turns..put gas

Customer Question

We have check the fuel line and fuse, the motor turns over but will not start, we put gas in the car. But it will not start, no gas come out fuel line,when the motor is being turn over
Category: Car
Expert:  Dino replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
1985 Buick Skylark engine 2.5/151 L4, Engine rotates but will not start,we put gas in gas tank, change plugs wires, sometime car cut off at red light when we stop. Check Fuse removed Fuel Filter line and rotates engine but know gas come thoungh line, not sure if Fuel is reaching injection system.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'am not at the car to see the miles on it,but I think it is more then 100,000.00 on it mile,We check the timeing on the engine.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The Home Phone Number is XXXXX he donot have a cell phone.
Expert:  Dino replied 7 years ago.
ok you need to check fuel will need a fuel pressure gauge and the adapter.most parts stores should sell these.if not a auto shop will be able to do this for you.