Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
Those codes are caused by the spark plugs but in some instances the coils, plugs and the PCM may need to be replaced. Depending on your mileage the PCM may be covered under the emissions warranty.
2005 TRIBUTE - MIL ON WITH MULTIPLE COIL PRIMARY CIRCUIT DTCSP0351, P0352, P0353, P0354, P0355, P0356 (3.0L ENGINE)
2005 Tribute 3.0L Engine Only
Some 2005 Tributes with a 3.0L engine, may exhibit a malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) ON with two or more diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) for coil-on-plug (COP) primary circuit faults (P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354, P0355, P0356). This may be due to the spark plugs causing RF interference with the PCM, resulting in damage to the PCM and COPs.
It may be necessary to replace the PCM, COPs and install new level spark plugs.
Customers having this concern should have their vehicle repaired using the following repair procedure.
1. Verify concern
2. Perform Key On Engine Running (KOER) test.
- If there is only one (1) coil circuit primary DTC (P035x), proceed to PROCEDURE"A".
- If there are two (2) or more coil circuit primary DTCs (P035x-P035x), proceed to PROCEDURE"B".
1. Remove any spark plug and inspect for a 2-digit date code.
a. If a date code is not present, replace all six (6) spark plugs.
b. Continue with normal troubleshooting for the DTC.
- If a date code is not present, replace all six (6) spark plugs.
2. Replace all six (6) COPs.
3. Replace PCM according to the Workshop Manual (section 01-40 POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM), Removal and Installation).
4. Verify repair.