John, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician, ASE Certified Service Consultant, 22 years professional experience

hello.observ that is differens betveen Right and left .(lemforder

Customer Question

hello.observ that is differens betveen Right and Left .(lemforder 3055/3056)is that ok?
Category: Car
Expert:  Dietcokeani replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answers. Can you tell me more about the item you're describing?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi . I need R+L Stabilizer too a Skoda Oktavia RS Turbo 20 v 132Kw 2 wd Chassi: 1U2 Motor; AUQ 1.8 T 1992. It is a short stab. with balljoint on each side, right and left are different. I think that Audi A3 Q turbo 1.8 and VW Golf 4 1.8-20v 4WD and Golf 5 1.4Fsi-16v has the same stabilizer , and they about 200mm long. best regards Hans-ove.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi again . sorry but it was wrong age on skoda oktavia it is ofcource 2002 and nothing else ,sorry hans -ove
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
Yes, I believe this is ok. The difference in part numbers indicates left and right. I believe the odd number (3055) is the left.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi John . I want the org.number of those stabilizers. then i accept. regards h-o
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
The part number I can find for the A3 is 1K0 411 315K. But I show them to be the same number on both sides.

Sorry, I could not cross this to the Lemforder number or find a factory number for your Skoda.

Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
Another expert may answer if they have better information.