brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience, ASE certified, dealership certified, Service Manager for 15 years,

1998 plymouth Breeze that has a brain..cracked or blown head gasket

I have a 1998 Plymouth Breeze that has a brain that is gone out and a cracked or blown head gasket should I fix it or trash it. The car has not run in 6 years.

The car is only worth a few thousand dollars running. It will cost quite a bit to get running even if you do the work yourself. The other problem is that it has sat for 6 years so now you will need a battery and more than likely some brake work. Any time a vehicle sits for this long expect to spend some money as even though it may have been fine when you parked it there will be things that did work that will need repair now such as the brakes.

My suggestion is to trash it (sell it to a salvage yard)