Auto Go
Auto Go, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Certified Undercar Specialist, ASE Advanced Engine Performance Certified.

relay under the dash located for the interior lights on 84 corvette

where is the relay under the dash located for the interior lights on 84 corvettes
Category: Car
Expert:  Auto Go replied 7 years ago.

its located in the instrument panel harness behind the convience center. my advise, turn on the ignition and turn on the turnsignal and listen for the flasher. follow the clicking and as you can see from the picture, it's right near the flasher.

good luck! If I've helped you please press accept! If you need more help just ask,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

will this part be avable at my Chevy dealer

Expert:  Auto Go replied 7 years ago.
I'm not sure. usually the dealers will discontinue parts after 10 years with the exception of parts they sell alot of. If you call your local dealership they will be able to tell if any other dealer in the country has this part and will be able to get it for you. but you will have to call them to find out. I am not a dealer, I'm an independant repair shop so I don't know for sure. but it's nothing a simple phone call in the morning can't find out!!

if I've helped you please press accept! if you need anything else, just let me know!