joe, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certifed technician foreign and domestic

voyager: van..sugestions you might have for me

I am a senior citizen lady looking at a 92 Plymouth voyager mini van very limited social security which is my income. This car appears to be in excellent condition should be fine for my little Yorkie to do some limited traveling to friends and family . I would appreciate your opinion and any sugestions you might have for me. T hank You   M.D. Gilroy Cal.
hi miss gilroy, the plymouth voyager is a nice litte van, I have owned two in my lifetime, each time I just upgraded to a newer one 92 then to a 93. unfortunately there are people out there that would love to get over on somebody that has little knowledge of a vehicle they are about to purchase, one of the biggest things that you want to know is if this vehicle has any transmission problems or has had any in the past also, it might not hurt to order a carfax on the vehicle, in case the owner may be trying to hide something. I also wish that you would bring a son or nephew, or a neighbor who is a man that you might have as a next door neighbor, just so the person that you want to purchase this from knows you have someone on your side. Because like I said, I dont know this person but people unfortunately like to take advantage of women and senior citizens. you should know if the brake lines are corroded, and if the vehicle is leaking oil or burning oil, or if the engine check engine light is on. other than that, it is a nice van. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask