You'll want a drivers door latch.
Kia doesn't offer detailed instructions for repair procedured on their vehicles, but here's the procedures directly from the optima service manual, if you've comfortable doing it yourself it's not too bad, just take your time.
(1) Remove one screw from pull handle bracket.
(2) Remove two screws from right side of door trim.
(3) Remove two screws and cover from left side of door trim.
(4) Remove two screws from bottom of door trim.
(5) Remove inside handle cover.
(6) Unfasten door trim.
(7) Disconnect electrical connector.
Now once you have the door panel off, here's the instructions to remove the latch.
|(1) || |
Disconnect two remote control rods from outside door handle assembly.
|(2) || |
Disconnect door lock actuator connector.
|(3) || |
Remove two mounting nuts from door lock actuator.
|(4) || |
Remove one screw from rod cover of inside door handle.
|(5) || |
Remove three screws from door lock assembly and remove assembly from access hole.
You'll need to swap the lock actuator from the old latch to the new one before you reinstall.
Let me know if you need anything else.