Josh, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  13 years of experience, Factory training for Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Saturn

How do I change the spark plugs on my 2007 Hyundai Accent?

Hello, The spark plugs on your vehicle are located on top of the engine, in the valley in the center of the valve cover. To change them you'll first need to remove the ignition coils that are located on top of each plug, they're held down by 10mm headed bolts and each have an electrical connector you'll want to disconnect before removing them from the engine. Once you have the coils out you can use a spark plug socket with a long extension to remove them. I've included a couple illustrations below as well.

If you have have the plugs yet, I recommend you stick with ngk or denso for best results.

If you have any other questions please let me know. If you're happy with the information I've provided please click accept.