JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

how to remove a alternator from a mazda protege5 (5 speed,

Customer Question

how to remove a alternator from a mazda protege5 (5 speed, 2002,2.0) please step by step instructions,,,just so i can get it rite in the first shot ,,,,thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

I compiled a set of directions for you. They are on the picture located below...

graphic
Once you have the Bolts removed from the Alternator, you more than likely will need to take a Prybar, and gently pry up and outwards to get the Alternator to move out from the mounting brackets. This is normally the case.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please dont hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Feedback always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yeah i would like some diagrams
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Maybe this will help you...I revised the pic I sent you in the first post...

graphic
Let me know if this helps you. Thanks again...JHoop.