JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

how to remove a alternator from a mazda protege5 (5 speed,

Customer Question

how to remove a alternator from a mazda protege5 (5 speed, 2002,2.0) please step by step instructions,,,just so i can get it rite in the first shot ,,,,thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

I compiled a set of directions for you. They are on the picture located below...

Once you have the Bolts removed from the Alternator, you more than likely will need to take a Prybar, and gently pry up and outwards to get the Alternator to move out from the mounting brackets. This is normally the case.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please dont hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Feedback always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yeah i would like some diagrams
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Maybe this will help you...I revised the pic I sent you in the first post...

Let me know if this helps you. Thanks again...JHoop.