Trouble shooter 1
Trouble shooter 1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  associates degree 9 years warranty
15809332

2001 town and country - Problem...On a trip..power windows..side door

Customer Question

2001 town and country - Problem...On a trip from Alabama to Ohio the (rear) wing windows were open at a stop. After starting up the car the wing windows wouldn't shut or open. Then shortly afterwards, none of the power windows were working from the dirvers side door. I also tried the passenger side window switch and it didn't work either. I tried switching a fuse (rear tail gate - same amperage) with the windows fuse and still nothing....any suggestions?

Chris
Category: Car
Expert:  Trouble shooter 1 replied 7 years ago.
sounds like control module failure
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Just want to let you know that I got the payment issue solved. Some how, just recently moving, there was a disparity between my new and old address and the banks security features. Sorry about the wait and thanx.

Chris

its ok thank you for using Just answer .com if you there are any other needs we are at your service
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I haven't gotten the part yet, but I believe you're referring to one of the modules that are located in the bank with the fuses and modules under the hood. Mine is located under the hood in front of the battery.

Chris

let me know Chris