joe, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certifed technician foreign and domestic

Saab: jumper..I had my alternator/generator..battery checked..topped

Suspected a draw-down on my battery because when I'd go to start my Saab - It would almost start. Now I carry a jumper battery with me! [Once it did start it would run like a top] I had my alternator/generator changed - had battery checked numerous times and it read good in the green at all times. Today I topped of the battery cells with distilled water - what do you think?
how old is the battery?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Maybe a year and a half old

I would take the battery down to autozone and have them test it properly, its a free service. they will also charge it for you , I think its free or it costs five dollars, anyway that will atleast prove to us that the battery is ok. then we can move on to directions on how to test for a parasitic draw.