OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Mechanic
Experience:  Mechanic
9051600

Where is the ACCEPT button. I must have missed it.

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  OnlineHelp replied 5 years ago.
(At the bottom of this page)

You will need to take off the door panel and replace the window lift assembly (windows regulator). The regulator looks like this:

Here is some help removing the door panel:

1) Remove one phillips screw in bottom center of door panel.
2) Remove two torqx/star screws on left and right of door leather pull strap. You have to look up with a light at the bottom of the strap to see them. Be careful to use the right size torqx screw driver so as you don't strip them.
3) Remove the leather strap by pushing in and towards the center with the strap..
4) Remove two phillips screws (left and right side where strap was removed).
5) Pry door panel out using a large screwdriver. It is held on in several places using plastic push screws. Be careful and you can reuse them. Be extra careful at the top not to bend or break the metal pieces where you removed the phillips screws. This is what aligns the panel when it is reinstalled.
6) Disconnect the connector to the light in the door panel.

OnlineHelp, Mechanic
Experience: Mechanic
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I wanted to print the answer to use as a referance in fixing the problem. Can you put it on screen again

Sure:

View Full Image