Matt J
Matt J, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Tech,10+ Yrs Experince All Makes,Advance Training GM, Toyota ,VW, Kia,Plus More

Where is the pcv valve on the 2002 mazda mpv

Customer Question

where is the pcv valve on the 2002 mazda mpv
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 years ago.

Front of Engine:

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The diagram that you provided is definitely not a 2002 mazda mpv engine. I happen to know that the pcv valve is on the back side of the engine. I'm just not sure where. Maybe you can get me the correct information soon. thanks.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 years ago.
Im sorry. My resource must be incorrect. let me opt out and let another tech with a different resource help you out. Sorry again. Sit tight for a sec, someone will be with you shortly...
Expert:  Matt J replied 7 years ago.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be more than happy to assist you.

DriveFast71 is correct about it being on the front of the engine, but you can't see unless you look under the intake manifold on top of the valve cover. Remove the top engine cover

The part the you are referring to on the back of the engine is the PCV Vacuum tube. If you put your hand on the back side of the intake manifold you will fell a hose that is amount 1 inch round. That is the PCV Vacuum tube. If you follow it, it will wrap around the drivers side of the engine to the front then under the intake manifold to the PCV Valve