ase_master327
ase_master327, Shop Owner
Experience:  +15 years experience on imports and domestics. Bumper to bumper diagnosis & repair.
907259

1995 Swift: diagrams..we go again...still the same prob.

Customer Question

I think I just paid $19.00 on something I've already paid for...wiring diagrams.
We were told the engine is suppose to be out of an 1995 Swift 1.3L engine along with the computer. Well......here we go again...still the same prob.,my friend wants to try to fix it using the throttle body, b-4 trying to modifie it using a carb. Tried using the wiring diagram that you all sent to us but wire placement to computer is different on the plug. ie....Wiring diagram shows brown/yellow wire pin # XXXXX actual # XXXXX on and so forth.....but not your fault. We were told the engine was a 1995.....Suzuki dealer service man told me the only year that Suzuki use Denso computers in their vehicles was 1992 (my computer in this beast is an Denso, here's the # XXXXX of it 33920-63E10)...you heard of this? Well, any way...do you have the wiring diagram for an 1992 Swift? A complete one showing where every single wire from the computer goes to.....and the pin position. I also need a diagram for the vacu
Category: Car
Expert:  ase_master327 replied 7 years ago.
Hi, thanks for asking.
Do you have the multiport injection engine or the TBI one?

Sounds like you have a TBI engine... but MFI engines also have a throttle body. lol.. just need to be sure.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It's a throttle body that looks like a carb. with the single port injector (or whatever it's call) inside of it.
Good deal.. Here is the info on the 92 TBI Swift:

Herew is the vacuum diagram: http://senduit.com/c57a04

And the computer wiring:http://senduit.com/106ec3

Hope it helps.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What did you find out about the $19.00 I accepted earlier....I believe I already paid for the first set of wiring diagrams and got charged again for them....
Yes you paid for them... I see you paid 3 times already.. (thats close to $60) and it was not to me. I really don't care if you pay ME though.. Carfix was a friend of mine, and he is no longer with us.
You pay when you click Accept... nobody automatically charges you.

Anyways, if you overpaid.. I can get a refund process started for you.. cool?
Just let me know.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I just checked my bank account....you SOB's charged me an additional $20.00 on top of the other $19.00 extra that I paid for the first wiring diagram that you sent me. No I will never use this site again, and I WILL be telling my friends who have not to use it either. I think the BBB will have some interest in this too.