Doctor Tim
Doctor Tim, Technician
Experience:  20 years in the auto repair industry

h3..90,000 miles..parking lot, etc, it seems that the brakes go on

I have a 2005 H3 with 90,000 miles. Yesterday I noticed when I make sharp turns, usually in a parking lot, etc, it seems that the brakes go on? As I straighten the wheel it releases. I stopped at a Mobil station, and found my steering fluild to be empty. We filled it up. Today the same thing was going on, and I stopped again at a station. It seemed that the fluid had been overfilled. The mechanic drained some. But, the problem still exists. Other than this , the car is in excellent shape. I have a client to see tomorrow and need to drive 200 miles rt. Am i going to make it worse. Any idea. I was going to take it back to the mechanic after my road trip .. what should i do?
Category: Car
Expert:  Doctor Tim replied 7 years ago.
hi, and good morning. GO ahead , and take the trip, but when you are free, again, I would have the brakes inspected