rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Highway..fuel pump..the pump relay put other one I check engine shot

Customer Question

I was running on highway then the truck engine stop running like I was running out off fuel then I wait for tow truck then I check for fire ok then no fuel I remove the rug on the back en take off protection cover on fuel pump take off connection and I check no field power to the pump then I remove the pump relay put other one I check engine shot off and by pass,all fuse are good next I well check under if any corrosion under right side plate tomorrow Thank you all Gilbert
Submitted: 7 years ago via OnlineAutoRepair.
Category: Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer

Also check that the power feed from the ignition switch / fuse box to the computer is solid too.

Thanks for your question and positive feedback,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
MISTER, RON YES I WELL ACCEPT BECAUSE I FORGET To TELL YOU About THE IGNITION SOMME TIMES WEN TURNING KEY ON I GOT TO PLAY WHITH SHIFTER TO START SO I BELIEVE I SHOULD REPLACE THE IGNITION SWITH BEST REGARD,GILBERT...
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 years ago.

Thanks Gilbert,