Kat
Kat, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  21 years automotive experience and 8 1/2 years NISSAN factory trained technician
456519

Re 2004 Hyundai Sonata V6, driver-side door jamb switch broke.

Customer Question

Re 2004 Hyundai Sonata V6, driver-side door jamb switch broke. I think NAPA carries the switch, but how is it installed?

Jim Cincinnati OH
Category: Car
Expert:  JacobTD replied 8 years ago.
It is very simple. It eather has a screw or pops out. LOL gorilla tape. Anyways the switch is broke, "can't brake something thats allready brokin" You can handle it. good luck
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need to know how to get to the connection in the frame/panel to connect the new switch to the contacts in the frame/frame covering??
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need to know how to get to the connection inside the frame/panel to connect the new switch to the contacts in the frame/frame covering??
Expert:  Kat replied 8 years ago.
When you pull out the old switch, the harness will be attached to the back of it. Simply unplug the harness and plug it into the new switch.
Kat, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: 21 years automotive experience and 8 1/2 years NISSAN factory trained technician