Darren, Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced motor mechanic with over 20yrs experience. Trained in Volvo.Nissan and Citroen mainly.

My stupid husband has just locked the keys in the boot of our

Customer Question

My stupid husband has just locked the keys in the boot of our skoda octavia estate.
I am not in the aa,its got dead locks,we dont have a spare key.
HELP!!!!!! What do i do?
Category: Car
Expert:  Darren replied 7 years ago.

ok, you dont have many options. You need to work out which window is cheapest to replace, which is usually the drivers, get in and through the split rear seats get into the boot and get your keys. get a second hand window to replace the broken one. Cover the windoe you are going to break with sellotape to stop making a big mess. Sorry for the bad news. Darren

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry Darren already sorted it by phoning the dealer and taking my documents down,they sorted a master key and its fixed. only cost 20 quid so its a lot cheaper than the window replacement, thanks anyway