JacobTD, Mechanic
Experience:  12 Years First hand

BMW: 165,000 miles on it The front end started to

Hi   I have a BMW 741 with 165,000 miles on it   The front end started to shake so I had the tires re balanced and it did not make a difference. It does it only at certaine speeds   45 and 70 mph what do you think? It pull only a little to the right but unnoticeable. So I dont think it is the aliegnment. Sometimes it is slight and other time sorta violently
When they balanced the tires did they check for brokin belt? are these stock rims and tires?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

they are after market and the tires were new

oh okay thats a simple fix then. had the same problem on my 5 serise. bmw sells a spacer ring that goes around the hub. what that does is allow the rim to rest evenly around the hub instead of hoping that your 5 lug nuts will properly balance your tire. Go to eaither bmw or a performance tire store. they will know what you'll need. Also make sure and get some for the back too
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
are you sure?
100% positive