Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

2003 Oldsmobile Alero: speed manual..the Trac..Anti-Lock

I have a 2003 Oldsmobile Alero with 5 speed manual trasmission. My question is soon after i start the vehicle, 3 warning lights come one. First being the "Trac Off" light, second is the "Anti-Lock" light and third being "Service Vehicle Soon" light. What does that combonation of lights mean?
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom replied 7 years ago.
Ok all lights will come on when there is a check engine light code stored or abs code sounds like you have a faulty abs wheel speed sensor since you have the antilock and trac control light on when the sensor goes bad it will disable the abs system telling you theres a fault then the dash lights will light telling you best bet have it scanned at autozone who will do this for free and see which one is bad